Thank you for reaching out to The Bell Center. We would love to hear from you. Please use our contact form below to get in touch with us.
Driving Directions to The Bell Center for Early Intervention Programs
- Take Exit 256/Oxmoor Road
- Heading East, follow Oxmoor Road for several miles. You will pass the Palisades shopping mall where you veer to the right.
- Continue on Oxmoor Road. You will pass Dawson Baptist Church and Trinity Methodist Church.
- Shortly after passing the churches, you will see Homewood Park. Turn left on to Central Avenue.
- Travel 0.1 mile and turn right onto 29thCourt South and The Bell Center on your left at 1700 29th Court South.
From I-459/Highway 280
- Exit I-459 onto Highway 280 heading West towards Mountain Brook.
- Follow Highway 280 for appx. 5 miles until it dead ends onto 18thStreet in Homewood.
- Turn left onto 18thand travel appx. 0.2 miles until your first redlight.
- Turn right onto 28thAvenue South which turns into Central Avenue. Follow appx. 0.1 miles.
- Turn left on 29thCourt South and The Bell Center will be less than 0.1 mile on your left at 1700 29th Court South.
From Highway 31
- From Hwy 31 in Vestavia Hills, follow Hwy 31 towards Homewood.
- At the intersection of Highway 31 and Oxmoor Road, turn left.
- Follow Oxmoor Road appx. 1 mile to Crescent Avenue.
- Turn right onto Crescent Avenue.
- Turn left onto 29thCourt South. The Bell Center will be on your right at 1700 29th Court South.