Driving Directions to The Bell Center for Early Intervention Programs
- Take Exit 256/Oxmoor Road
- Heading East, follow Oxmoor Road for several miles. You will pass the Palisades shopping mall where you veer to the right.
- Continue on Oxmoor Road. You will pass Dawson Baptist Church and Trinity Methodist Church.
- Shortly after passing the churches, you will see Homewood Park. Turn left on to Central Avenue.
- Travel 0.1 mile and turn right onto 29thCourt South and The Bell Center on your left at 1700 29th Court South.
From I-459/Highway 280
- Exit I-459 onto Highway 280 heading West towards Mountain Brook.
- Follow Highway 280 for appx. 5 miles until it dead ends onto 18thStreet in Homewood.
- Turn left onto 18thand travel appx. 0.2 miles until your first redlight.
- Turn right onto 28thAvenue South which turns into Central Avenue. Follow appx. 0.1 miles.
- Turn left on 29thCourt South and The Bell Center will be less than 0.1 mile on your left at 1700 29th Court South.
From Highway 31
- From Hwy 31 in Vestavia Hills, follow Hwy 31 towards Homewood.
- At the intersection of Highway 31 and Oxmoor Road, turn left.
- Follow Oxmoor Road appx. 1 mile to Crescent Avenue.
- Turn right onto Crescent Avenue.
- Turn left onto 29thCourt South. The Bell Center will be on your right at 1700 29th Court South.