The Bell Center’s 16th Annual Tailgate Challenge
Saturday, August 24, 2024 – 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
1700 29th Court South, Homewood 35209
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring in the 16th annual Tailgate Challenge!
Your sponsorship allows The Bell Center to continuing providing high-quality early intervention therapy for infants to three year old’s with special needs in the only center-based program of its kind in the state of Alabama. With your support, we will…
- Offer our Infant Massage program free to families who were recently discharged from a NICU.
- Serve families through our Family Connections program providing opportunities for in-depth support, parent coaching, and family-friendly social events.
- Enhance our programs with nutritional counseling, vision/hearing assessments, movement and music therapy, and animal-assisted therapy.
- Train graduate students from universities including UAB, Samford, Alabama, Montevallo, and Auburn for the level II fieldwork and residency requirements.
- Provide financial aid for nearly 40% of our families to ensure our mission is accessible to all without turning anyone away due to financial constraints.
The Bell Center continues to be an essential place for families of children with specials needs because they know HOPE GROWS HERE!
Questions? Contact Elise Mayfield at email@example.com or 205-547-1278.